Stock market UI

Im completely new to this idea, and haven’t tried it but let me know if you have any idea how this could be possible. Im trying to create a user interface either as a screen on my map, or as a popup. Is this possible yet not be that complicated?

Are you referring to a mini-map?

1 Like

What do you mean by “user-interface”? That’s just referring to anything a user can interact with.

1 Like

I dont have any set idea about this yet but possibly. What I need it for is for a stocks mode where you put money into a machine and it changes its value every 3 seconds. seems pretty complicated but I’m new to map creating so idk

I do not belive this is possible. There is no way to show a changing, interactive image.

1 Like

I thought so but wasn’t completely sure. Hopefully something like this could be added soon.

I’m sorry. But a changing price is possible I belive.

1 Like

Oof, that probably isn’t possible unless it’s just a simple repeating animation with barriers. You can’t have a constantly updating popup, unless you can… probably not though.

1 Like

Maybe this could work? You would have to change stuff though.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.