Speedrun Challenge Thumbnail Request

I need a thumbnail for my Speedrun Challenge game. I would strongly suggest playing it first so you know what to put in the thumbnail and what the game is even about. You can play it with 1 player. It is NOT published, so I am not asking for plays, and I am not asking for testers.
The Showcase link is IN MY PROFILE DESCRIPTION. The link is not the direct showcase link.
(Note: If possible, please make the featured gim on the thumbnail Dodge)

Thank you.

This is advertising.

1 Like

TBH, this is still kind of advertising. (I would know. I tried it myself :grin: ) The best way would be to just describe your map.

1 Like

technically, I do need a thumbnail, and it’s kinda hard to describe it, so I guess I will just move the link to my profile description for now.

Ok, but FYI, it’s still kind of advertising. (That’s what I tried doing.)

1 Like

If your map is a speedrun map, you could just ask for someone to make some terrain pieces and some gims that look like they are racing each other.

1 Like

Uhh since when was there a Art category?

1 Like

Yeah, ok, but the specific terrain used is dark scraps for the background and gray specks for the walls that are 2 blocks thick. In-game example:

I think Josh added the art category to the forums after some complaints. (I don’t really know the specifics, but it got added around a week ago.)

2 Likes

Ohhh so basically because people wanted thumbnail requests so josh made a category for that so it does not cluttered the help category?

1 Like

Then that could be the terrain. You could also add some obstacles. (In the thumbnail, but if you want to add them in the game that’s fine with me.)

1 Like

Pretty much. Although the forums were super laggy for me the first couple of days.

2 Likes

I will try to make one. Might take a long time since i have school.

1 Like

The game is called speedrun challenge?

1 Like

Please credit me if you use this.

1 Like

why cant you just describe what you want a thumbnail of

1 Like

Honestly just go to the game and play a few levels it’s not too complicated

1 Like

But I don’t want to
I was just asking why not

Honestly, I love the thumbnail, but could you move the text “A Game by @ModerateCape86” and “Thumbnail by @Kraveez” above the lasers?

In layers, not physically