Soo I need to know if this will work

Soo, I made a crit boost and I wanna know if there is any possible way to make it have a percentage of even activating when a gadget is fired, can someone figure out if this will work? Thank you!!

lifecycle + randomizer in trigger
it works

1 Like

oh simple as that? (interesting)

Can I prob get an image to see what I need to do tho?

oh and a damager + trigger as well for the crit hit. i cant provide an image bc

2 Likes

I already have a working crit boost, I just need to make it have a percentage on working

Lifecycle (fires gadget) → trigger (trigger)
make a simple randomizer code inside the trigger, for example, you want 50% as your percentage, you have to create a variable of it, one transmits on “not critical boost” and one transmits “critical boost”
Attack Boost (activate when received on “critical boost”)

2 Likes

This is what the crit boost is

How to make an easy randomizer
hey look it’s the search bar.

just use 1 if statement and have the random block set for 1 to x, where x = the fraction denominator. so set x to 100 if it’s 1 in 100 chance of getting a crit hit or smth

2 Likes

50% example:

I made it so you have a chance to [FIRES A BIG SHOT] have a critical hit every time you fires a projectile.
@Kosm0-o So the damage boost will deactivate when 1 is selected

2 Likes

@NotYoyo and @Kosm0-o I thank both for helping me, I wish I could Mark two solutions but I will just say that both of you have been a great help :grinning:

solutions mean nothing
essentially, they are just a button

3 Likes

Okay, Thank you very much!!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.