Something interesting about Templates

No, before those came out, they were trying to make it on their own with the already existing block code, seen here:

1 Like

This basically confirms.

1 Like

OH! I’ve seen this guide before! I checked it out to see if it could help me with my BattleShip Guide! It was all numbers, so… :sweat_smile:

Wow! Interesting! Although, since I’m not that big of an expert as Blackhole, I can’t really see the similarity quite well. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You want to know why Gimkit blocks is so simiar to Javascript? It’s because it’s using Blockly, which is just Javascript in the blocks, instead of typing it.

2 Likes

Oh! That’s interesting! It’s a good thing I made this, or else I wouldn’t have learned all this! :smile:

1 Like

This is the quote I was talking about earlier.

1 Like

Wait! You can do that! I thought you had to add a key word, like String, or Number before it to convert it!
(How the future does that work?

I know, right?! Listen, any questions should be for Blackhole (maybe Getrithekd, shdwy, or any other programmers/connoisseurs), not me. Just ask him!

Hey Blackhole, willing to explain? (I know you’re busy, but pretty pretty please???)

1 Like

Hola soy Dora no hablo espanyol how can I help

1 Like

!!! Woah! How did he get on without as pinging him! HE IS GODLY!

I’ve been watching you all for about 10 minutes now- how can I help?

1 Like

Explain this.

Could you explain to me tomorrow, I gotta go to bed, you can write it now and I’ll read it tomorrow though. I’m on the fringe of getting yelled at!

I quoted him one too many times…
he got notified.

2 Likes

Okay, but…
I gotta ghost!
I’ll be more than happy if you can explain it to me tomorrow!
(or now and I read it tomorrow…)

So A is a variable that is either true or false.
When you multiply A by 1 you get either 1 or 0. If A is true, then 1xA is 1. If A is false, then 1xA = 0.

This happens because of JavaScript and some weird rules that the programming language has. Make sense so far?

1 Like

No please explain again
im just wasting ur time lmao

1 Like

Wait, is A defined or doesn’t have a value?
(This is attracting alot of users)

Not really. Why’d we multiply a by 1 in the first place?
(duh Blackhole is talking)

Two users.

I see that, Pimysz. Time-waster.

Oh, heck, I have a bloody nose.