Something interesting about Templates

Not exactly. I just wanted to say that TEMPLATES were used in Gimkit (although in a different way), plus, you’d probably have to ask the moderators which programming language they based the block code off of.

1 Like

Could I get the topic? :sweat_smile:

I’m pretty sure it is based of JavaScript, and I think Blackhole and/or Getrithekd did some research on this just prior to when they were working on their Text Operations?..
maybe?
Still, pretty sure it is based of JS

It wasn’t a guide I don’t think, it was just a reply. But I’ll check.

1 Like

Oh, okay then.
Thanks.
Also, when you mean “TEXT OPERATIONS”, do you mean like the text blocks in the block code?

No, before those came out, they were trying to make it on their own with the already existing block code, seen here:

1 Like

This basically confirms.

1 Like

OH! I’ve seen this guide before! I checked it out to see if it could help me with my BattleShip Guide! It was all numbers, so… :sweat_smile:

Wow! Interesting! Although, since I’m not that big of an expert as Blackhole, I can’t really see the similarity quite well. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You want to know why Gimkit blocks is so simiar to Javascript? It’s because it’s using Blockly, which is just Javascript in the blocks, instead of typing it.

2 Likes

Oh! That’s interesting! It’s a good thing I made this, or else I wouldn’t have learned all this! :smile:

1 Like

This is the quote I was talking about earlier.

1 Like

Wait! You can do that! I thought you had to add a key word, like String, or Number before it to convert it!
(How the future does that work?

I know, right?! Listen, any questions should be for Blackhole (maybe Getrithekd, shdwy, or any other programmers/connoisseurs), not me. Just ask him!

Hey Blackhole, willing to explain? (I know you’re busy, but pretty pretty please???)

1 Like

Hola soy Dora no hablo espanyol how can I help

1 Like

!!! Woah! How did he get on without as pinging him! HE IS GODLY!

I’ve been watching you all for about 10 minutes now- how can I help?

1 Like

Explain this.

Could you explain to me tomorrow, I gotta go to bed, you can write it now and I’ll read it tomorrow though. I’m on the fringe of getting yelled at!

I quoted him one too many times…
he got notified.

2 Likes

Okay, but…
I gotta ghost!
I’ll be more than happy if you can explain it to me tomorrow!
(or now and I read it tomorrow…)