So im making a version of squid game and I dont know how to do this one thing it will be in des

ok hold on ill try to fix that

You could just go to the creative project.

ok now it should be working the one on the right hand side.

What you could do is make a property called “round” and each time you complete a round it increments (you can use a counter to do this). Have the teleporter teleport if the property is the current round.

@WolfTechnology can you help me please

@WolfTechnology can you please help me I think I might need you to look at my map

I don’t think he’s active right now. Eventually, this topic will close, so just wait.

are you good at making maps and stuff @California_Love

Um–not really. I’m really not into Squid game.

*Sorry, I wish I was*
But not really...

What about making a randomiser for red light green light for random pick to be host ever do sum like that

There’s a guide for that:

I used a relay but im making sure it works right now

Or use this guide for more information on that:

On Game start < switch player to configured team (team switcher)
When this person is switched, it sends them to the area where it hosts the game.
Only ONE person is sent to this team, though, right?

Now that im actually think cause i have if when the player reaches the end they press the button and they will spawn back the host in the orignal room what if eerybody dies in that game how will it detect if they died so then if they die it could still bring him back but only IF EVERBODy died THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO

Then use this for that:

When the player presses the button, it sends them to a teleporter. When the team dies, it ends the game and spawns the host back in the same game.

but if they dont press the button because if there ded already

When knocked out players team number = 2 it sends them to the teleporting room.
(Block code.)

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.