So I need some designs or ideas help

I am basically making a whole school, but I need ideas on what to put in some of the classrooms. Subjects include: science, math, social studies, language arts, physical education, and health. Do you have any ideas on what I can add to these rooms?

1 Like

Well for the studying rooms you need blackboard,desks,and chairs.
And p.e basketball hoops and balls, soccer nets and balls. Benches
For health IDK

3 Likes

Science: Lab Floor, Lab Table, and the chemical thingy (also add the computers, printers, and papers)

3 Likes

In the english room have a huge pile of books in the corner
And in the science room have a chemical spill
Math room has a whiteboard with math equations on it
In P.E. Have a basketball hoop and some basketballs maybe put the ball device in there to make it more fun :slight_smile: hope this helps @leo_flowers

2 Likes

This might take a while but how 'bout a band/orchestra room or woodshop?

3 Likes

quick pic:

This covers up P.E:

2 Likes

Nice! Believe it or not, I only finished the base of all the rooms :frowning: so all these ideas would really help me out! Thank you!! Is there any more ideas though? If not I can mark a solution :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe also use the ‘ink and pen’ prop on the desks
And a whiteboard with stuff written on it

1 Like

that and add some codex’s and stacks of codex’s to make it look like books and add scrolls for paper work.

2 Likes

Here is a reccess area (wasn’t able to finish)

2 Likes

Screenshot 2024-02-26 10.47.28 PM
on the playground use the slide emoji to make the slide

2 Likes

Thats a smart idea! @leo_flowers

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the awesome ideas! I will make sure to credit you in my game! ( i’m going to use every single idea everyone gave me :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

this sentence is helpful

1 Like

:goal_net: you could also do this as your soccer a net.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.