Small Tropical Island Art Guide! [Difficulty 0/10 or ⬜]

@Cyan_Tiger_Reigns I initially put a fishtopia boat on the side but I ended up thinking it didn’t really fit the theme I was going for.

1 Like

Ah, ok.
Have you tried make a custom pirate boat?

4 Likes

Working on making one for my other pirate guides I mentioned at the end of the guide. I’ll probably put it in the next guide or make a dedicated guide for it once I’m happy with the design.

1 Like

Yeah, that would be cool.

2 Likes

Great guide! I would recommend less repetitive foliage, like the alien plants. You could also add transparent coral to the water!

2 Likes

@I_Like_Props
sigh
I wish there was better grass and foliage props.
I’ll try and make custom ones though.

1 Like

You can use tinted coral! It looks kind of like grass. It can also be a good rug!

I made the coral as rug/grass, so please credit me if you use it.

These corals work the best:

2 Likes

My friend, @TheCentaursHoof is currently working on a guide to make a pirate ship! Once they post it, maybe you can use it.

3 Likes

I’ll take a look. I’m doing mine in a very specific way and style, so probably not, but thanks!

2 Likes

Oh, okay! If you do end up using it, make sure the collision is off so the players can walk on it.

2 Likes

I loved this, so I gave it a shot!

4 Likes

That looks pretty good, @cheesebox ! Just shorten the land around it and BOOM! Its done!

3 Likes

Love how you followed the guide and gave your own creativity!

4 Likes

As I said at the end of my post:

This guide is from a map I’m working on based on Sea of Thieves . I hope to have more guides about things like a port and shops very soon!

I’m going to make similar guides on more pirate-themed things very soon, and eventually compile it into a tug !
So, what pirate guide would you like next?

• Galleon Pirate Ship (Big Ship)
  • Sloop Pirate Ship (Small Ship)
  • Brig Pirate Ship (Medium Ship)
  • Port
  • Shops (Order of Souls)
  • Sea Post (Fish Shop)
  • Shops (Gold Hoarders)
  • Shops (Merchant Alliance)
  • Shops (Athena’s Fortune)
0 voters

NOTE: Shops are based on “Trading Companies” from Sea of Thieves. Look up [Company Name] SoT for an image of the shop/theme

3 Likes

You should do something with sea monsters!
*Kraken appears

4 Likes

This is AMAZING! Good job @Riptide!

4 Likes

Amazing guide, @Riptide! This design is AMAZING and I’ll deffo be using it.

5 Likes

Gim Jam? Never heard of it.

3 Likes

It is an event that is being hosted on the Discord for a 5k gimbuck prize.

4 Likes

I think that this is really neat! I’ll be sure to use this in my battle royal map! :smiley:

4 Likes