Simple war barrier build

how to make war barrier

Step one: get an empty shied stands and place a few, make sure they have spaces!
step two put sand bags in between the empty shield stands to make a barrier structure.
step three get some empty barrels and make them small then put them on the empty shield stand
step four add what ever you want to make it better id suggest to add Os to make wires for the wires

suggestions

WolfTechnology said: I would use stone walls, and fences and well as the sand bags be small piles so it looks like a war front then add lanterns behind the wall and 1 barrel of water, then add crates and plastic crates make them small and add in neat piles behind the wall. That will make it look like a WW2 trench.

5 Likes

Very nice! Maybe try working on spelling, grammar, and punctuation to make it read better!

1 Like

okay ill practice on my grammar

1 Like

Hey, a fellow scratch user!

1 Like

nice to see some scratchers!

1 Like

Rad guide!

1 Like

thank you very much!

Nice guide, may want to make it a tad bit longer?

2 Likes

ill do that thanks for your suggestion.

I would use stone walls, and fences and well as the sand bags be small piles so it looks like a war front then add lanterns behind the wall and 1 barrel of water, then add crates and plastic crates make them small and add in neat piles behind the wall. That will make it look like a WW2 trench.

1 Like

yea i thought of that but i was to lazy to do that

ill add it to the suggestions

1 Like

Well nothing good comes easy, and nothing easy turns out good, that is something you might want to remember because a little more effort will go a long way.

If that was offensive to you, my apologies.

1 Like

very true and ill work harder from now on

1 Like

I use scratch! I have done multiple collabs with Griffpatch, Bl4ckh0le391, and many more creators! USERNAME: The_Dipler

cool nice to see some more scratchers

:+1: