Simple Guide to Notifications

How to Use a Notification a Simple guide.

Inside a Notification

This is how to use a notification.
Screenshot 2024-04-09 11.06.45 PM

There is a Notification Title which is a header to a text you can make this say whatever you want.
There is a Notification Content which is normal text under the Notification Title if there is any.
There are 4 Different Notification types, Info, Success, Warning, Error.
Screenshot 2024-04-09 11.06.59 PM

Info is a information topic used to describe information.

Success is a Succeeding topic used to inform you that something good or right happened.

Warning is a Warn topic used to inform more important information.

Error is a Wrong topic. It is used to inform you that something didn’t go right like if you don’t have enough items to buy something.

Or you can have no notification type .
You can also place Notifications on the Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left, and Bottom Right of the screen.
You can make it stay for a certain time to over on the Notification Duration
You can also make it where only some people can have the notification.
You can make it go to one person, everybody, the person and their team, that person’s team excluding them.

Wires and How to Make it Appear

These are ways to make it appear.

Teleport

Get a Teleporter. Make it so when something happens you can TELEPORT to the TELEPORTER. Wire the teleporter to make it say “When player Teleported - Send Notification”

Channel

Make a Channel on anything to trigger the Notification. Make the “Send Notification” channel to the SAME channel you want to trigger it.

Area

Place a zone and shape it anyway you want. Wire the zone to the Notification and make it say "Entered Zone - Send Notification. OR if you wanted it the other way, make it say "Left Zone - Send Notification

Button

Pace a button anywhere on your map. Wire the button to the notification and make it say “Button Pressed - Send Notification”

Examples

This example shows how when I enter the zone the notification starts.
Screenshot 2024-04-09 11.03.47 PM
This example shows when I press this button the notification will appear.
Screenshot 2024-04-09 11.05.30 PM

That’s it! If you want me to make a Better one let me know.

1 Like

Sorry but we already have a guide on this.
Look here:

So there is 2 now. :neutral_face:

I like it. But um… You should put it on beginner-must-read

this wouldn’t have beginner must read.

Nice guide… just isn’t very helpful to the forums.

forum rant

Gimkit players have gotten better and now there just seems to be not much to make guides about. most complex things have already been discovered, and ideas are running out. But forum some forum users still make duplicate guides or repeat guides that aren’t of any use to the forums. I used to think that gimkit had many new things and I still do, but I feel like many people are starting to doubt that. Instead of new things, they turn to make stuff that has already been made. Although I am guilty of this myself, I feel like many people use the forums as a place to get likes. I literally saw someone’s guide say “its been 4 hours, only 2 likes?!” If you are on the forums to get likes, you should probably go to Instagram instead. If you have nothing to offer, then don’t post. If you think someone’s guide could have been improved, tell them in the comments. Repeat guides honestly have no value, and they only add clutter to the forums. Every morning I wake up and see 50 new topics, and out of the 5 new guides that are usually posted, there are 2 art guides, 2 dupes and a concept that is common knowledge but no one really made it before like “how to open a door with a banana” (don’t get any ideas, I do not want to see that tomorrow morning) Guides are a problem but so are help topics. 50% of them have already been solved in other topics, 20% of them are “idea” requests, and the rest are either thumbnails, or out of the gimkit possibility “like how do you check a player’s health”, now, there is a way, but it uses pseudo health and no one really wants to make that, but people keep asking about it. This needs to change and I don’t care if this gets flagged, it needs to get out there.

@That_One_Gimkit_Guy next time please search before you post and guides about devices must include more than what is stated in tugted

I did search, stop flagging my posts and saying i didnt

1. I didn’t flag
  2. searching?
    On the Nature of Notifications: A Comprehensive Study On the Notification's Biology and It's Place In the Community
    [📜] The Ultimate Guide To Every Device Part 3!

I didn’t see that. Don’t expect me to see everything

the first one is the first result when you search notification
and if it’s a device guide like I said check tugted(the ultimate guide to every device) your guide most include more

… i honestly don’t care anymore.