A brief look into the Veil Project - Chapter 1

This is the pre-game image. As it should, it draws from multiple points and locations throughout the game. (The family portrait resembles the main character (Annalise)'s family that broke apart after she got lost in the Veil.)

1 Like

Oh! and realistic sizes too! How long have you been making this?

:love_letter: :white_check_mark:

1 Like

I spent all night making the area in the picture.

Well, keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

Are you making this into a guide?

<<<What do you mean? >>>

What I mean is, I don’t thing the forums are here just to show off your work.

This is a showcase, which isn’t allowed on the forums. Please refrain from posting things like this in the future.

change this into devices and mark a solution.

how do you see the id?

The last number is the commet number, the one after “t” is the title, the number after title is id.

offtopic

guys lets not reply here

Happy 4th of July :us:

2 Likes

happy fourth of July too you too.

Now, let’s stop replying.

2 Likes

I flagged it a while before you said anything.

If they don’t remove it, that’s moderation’s issue.

There was no indication that you flagged it.
Please mark a solution and stop replying so the topic can close.

I’m going to change the topic back to its original state, despite the backlash. Changing the title is nonsense, but I did remove the tags from the topic
Note: I am not sure if there is a written rule about showcases, but I do not think there is a written rule regarding this subject. Also this changing the title thing is nonsense, it would be easier to keep the title unless it has bad words in it.
someone did flag:

1 Like

Would most showcases be considered “off-topic”, or with the new Art topic could that also fall under the area of Art?

1 Like

You could disguise a showcase by making a post with “How can I improve this area of my game?” as the title and then putting screenshots of your game inside… or asking for a thumbnail request and putting screenshots of your game again because you want people who draw your thumbnail to take inspiration from what actually occurs inside your game.

6 Likes