Show me your 3D terrain/Layered Art!

Yep, go ahead!

1 Like

wow

1 Like

Bridge I made:

I also made a ladder once, but I deleted the screenshot.

6 Likes

I changed the title because I kind of just want to see layered art now.

2 Likes

Ladder:
Bridge:
Combo:

6 Likes

Thanks! You actually did a really good job. How did you do it?

1 Like

I used barriers for the body, and plates for the oval parts. I covered the black line in the plates with barriers. I used leaves for the feet.

1 Like

I couldn’t go into detail, it was very quick.

6 Likes

5 Likes

That’s really good!

2 Likes

Mr. Beast!!! It looks good, but maybe you could use a ton of barriers for the pink instead of red plastic

1 Like

I made the upper part of decidueye. Should I do the body?

(that’s only part of the code) I’ll just close out the tab anyway

Also don’t mind my cursed Frostington

4 Likes

I would do one of these, but all of my ideas would require hundreds of barriers to approximate the curves.

1 Like

What’s going on with your Gim? I thought Detective Baka was ruined because the little hat topper is missing, but something is seriously wrong here.

1 Like

I noticed that the nose grows and shrinks with the camera zoom, so here’s the camera at the closest zoom

1 Like

Thats awesome, now that is a work of art

1 Like

It stays the same size on your screen, even if you change the camera view? That’s funny.

1 Like

Ew, decidueye. I hate decidueye! also, gimit gotta fix frosty the snowman :snowman:

1 Like

:[ I do agree that Rowlet is better though. Any other ideas on what I should make?

1 Like

Stache (Brown), my old skin and the reason I joined the forum is messed up. I thought that the forum was to post like bugs and stuff and thats why I joined and now I have grown in love with gkc :slight_smile:

1 Like