Should I make a Dungeon crawler or Tycoon

Idk how to make polls, so plz say in comments

Welcome to the community! My vote would be on a dungeon crawler, because of the large amount of guides on the subject. Like this one: Click here!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Just do what seems most interesting to you. Dungeon crawlers would probably be easier and more enjoyable to make. Meanwhile, tycoons will be pretty hard and the whole process will take time. However, they’re more simplistic compared to dungeon crawlers, where you have to incorporate your own vision into the map design.

In order to make a poll, check this

If it doesn’t work, it may be due to your trust level. You should at least be able to make a poll after reaching trust level 1, which is usually given after 24 hours for most users.

By the way, the ideas tag is for people asking for ideas of things to incorporate into their games.

1 Like

Here’s a poll for you:

Game Poll
  • Dungeon Crawler
  • Tycoon
0 voters

I would choose making a Dungeon Crawler because it’s simple and fun and as @ClicClac said, there are a lot of guides on the subject (for both playing and creating)
But hey, that’s just my opinion, if you want to make a Dungeon Crawler or a Tycoon Game, it’s your choice :]

Also, Welcome to the community @Ghaz!

I suggest reading Community Made Guides in
beginner-must-read, new-user-must-read and forum-tips.
For the meaning of the tags check out this guide:

If you need help with anything, just ask!
After all, this is a Community Forum.

Always stay creative, @Haiasi :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Ghaz!

@Haiasi you copycat (but I don’t care as long as you still help the forum :slightly_smiling_face:).

1 Like

Welcome to forums @Ghaz. I recommend doing a dungeon crawler map.

1 Like

Yeah, it sounds pretty good, dungeons can be used very creatively