Sentry that gives deals without attacking you

Make them the same team as you. You used to able to make them friendly with zones but that has been patched.

Look, this is just what I want. I need a sentry that will do a deal with you. After that, the sentry will disappear. The only thing is, I can’t find a way for the sentry to not attack you.

And how to get the sentry to disappear.

Make them the same team as you then, make them deactivate after they complete the deal

Welcome to the forum @Warrior_Of_Death16!

This will help your XP problem

They were referring to normal xp.

thank you, how are you???

I’m good thank you for asking, I know that you’re new so I’ll just let you know, forum is not for chatting, did you see the welcome to the forum on your way in? It lets you know the rules

This is what is says:
" Welcome to the Gimkit Creative Community Forum!

This space is for questions about building Maps in Gimkit Creative.

Be sure to search for your question before starting a new topic, it may have an answer already!

This forum is not for chatting, asking when new features will be available, product suggestions, or sharing links to your maps or live games. Topics and posts that aren’t about building with Gimkit Creative will be removed.

If you have suggestions for Creative or anything Gimkit, we want to hear them! Share your product suggestions here: feedback.gimkit.com."

Make sure to check Discobot’s private message to you for the tutorial and advanced tutorial.

ohhhhh
edit: if you want xp just make a rly easy kit and play one way out with it or something

Can some of you ask the creator for help? I’ve heard of other Gimkiters doing it too

Is this still unresolved?

Hey, have you tried pseudo-health. @WhereIsMyHat pinged me, Maybe you could make a turn-based combat, and use pseudo health, you sadly cant make real XP but you can use my guide on EXP in game,
just check out my profile,
)its to many guides to link)

i need to make a sentry that helps you fight and on your team

put the sentry on your team

@Warrior_Of_Death16 next time please make your own topic especially since this was from 5 months ago

ik that but please help a friend out i also need the sentry to move

2024_03_17_0v1_Kleki

1 Like