Sentry Firing on Own Team

I making a Team Vs. Team game, but anyways I made a sentry (robot) from a team like Team 2 but I made a spawn pad (team 2)and tested it but it attacked me when it wasnt made to do that… but If I put the sentry from team 1 and I spawn in a teams 2 pad it doesnt attack me…

Are you trying to make a sentry not attack anyone because it is very easy to do if you need me to help.

1 Like

kind of… but I want a sentry to be from a team like it doesnt attack players from team two

So sentry set to team 2 right, how do you know if your team two? To check, set blocks to " If Triggering players team = 2 ( and this is on item granter) grant banana." If this is to complicated I can give pictures. Also if this does not give you a banana, you are not on team two, also another way you can test would be two different spawn pads. One set to ONLY team one an one set to ONLY team two, if you spawn at team one, same as banana, you are on the wrong sentry side. If you are on team two, for either, this is truly a bug and contact (I think) hello@gimkit.com.

1 Like

yeah, can you show me the pictures , thanks

Way one, or two (I think two is easier).

1 Like

Set one spawn pad:
Screenshot 2024-05-21 3.13.16 PM
Set the other:
Screenshot 2024-05-21 3.13.22 PM
Then put text to know:
Screenshot 2024-05-21 3.13.43 PM
DESTRO.Y ALL OTHER SPAWN PADS.
If you spawn in team one, that’s your problem and the sentry does not sho.ot you because same team. If team 2, I literally have no idea, also just say if I misinterpreted your question/bug.

1 Like

@KingRick are you still here?

1 Like

yeah, sorry, I had to go, I am back now , thanks for the help

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.