Security Cameras See post 75

@getrithekd this might work maybe you can copy and paste this and create a new one where there is pictures so people can see how to do it. This is just an idea you are the expert here not me

I could, but I don’t really want to…

Copy-and-pasting this guide would cause clutter, and we don’t want that…

2 Likes

it is the time of the bumping :eyes:

Bump. Also, listen to the title and do look at post 75.

:video_camera:
security camera option?

Bump, and, what stops crewmates from hiding in then cameras? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I do not know my dear friend, though maybe after a certain amount of time you get teleported back? Maybe, just a possibility. Alas I am hopeless at this kind of life. Someone could maybe do it.

2 Likes

The optional part deals with that.

2 Likes

Oh, bully! How fun, I love the community on the forums!

2 Likes

What stops the imposter from hiding in cameras?

1 Like

Why would they hide in there?

3 Likes

The reasons for a killer are reasons only killers know, so obviously to avoid getting voted for being suspicious. Don’t look into what I just said too much.

The essay is good. Bump

2 Likes

If they hid there the entire game, then crewmates would just complete their tasks and win the game as no imposter is trying to kill KO them

1 Like

I feel like there should be a limit of how long you can be in the cameras, @StacheIsTaken @VWOOM @getrithekd, as if a Crewmate hid in there as well, then they could just keep teleporting around it without getting killed after finishing their tasks

1 Like

The optional part lets the impostor kill a person that’s in the cameras.

1 Like

I think you should make images to clarify what you mean. It’s kind of confusing without them.

the editing time is up…

Welcome to the community @JG_123

Make sure to check out the forum-beginners and forum-tips tag!

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful! The posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative!

I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ!

And yes there editing time is up, so you might have to ask for help on this.