Saving Memory On Specific Map Themes

Why do you need the popup for the raking?

so people know why they got cash instead of wondering why they got it

1 Like

You can use the preview on the button… It’s probably a game-specific thing. Using channels instead would save some memory. Are there any other device systems?

other than vending machines (some of which give upgrades and not items), no

1 Like

Can you show me the upgrades?

How much memory does a wire take up?

10 memory.

And channels take up 0? How was this tested?

Its just a fact we take for granted. It doesn’t say, but thinking about concatenation with blocks, it should be 0 memory.

Does it really broadcast on infinite channels, or just the ones we let it? Concatenated channels don’t autocomplete in the normal channel menu unless I’ve already put them as a normal channel in that box, or made it a channel in blocks by clicking enter in the channel menu.

so i’m on an iPad right now, but the only upgrade I have is a speed upgrade with a vending machine transmitting on a channel to update the speed to 2

1 Like

Ok. Then, its really just taking unnecessary props out. I’d recommend @WolfTechnology for that.

You could set the background to a specific terrain instead of adding a bunch of terrain blocks. That saved me a lot of memory I didn’t know I used!

1 Like

Is there something I can still help with?

where’s the map @eiqcrmeliutgwhc?

no i was asking for more pictures

1 Like

Is this solved or can I still help solve it?

yea. agreed @WolfTechnology

You could check this guide out! Might have some helpful stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.