Saving Memory On Specific Map Themes

So, I need help saving memory with some specific map themes.

(based on @getrithekd’s post on my prop and device tip post)

1 Like

So, what’s the map theme?

echo and vortex tag: domination and capture the flag merged together :\

also, i’ve used 24,000 memory already

1 Like

Could you post some screenshots of device systems?

currently doing that, but i want it noted that there are “tasks” you have to do

1 Like

here are most of the device systems:

1 Like

Is that leaf pile 1 prop or multiple? Also, what are the systems supposed to do?

1. it’s 1 prop, but when you “rake the leaves,” it becomes a couple of leaves.
  2. the systems are the case logs, barrier-openers, teleporters, teleporter unlocking, and some vending machines
  3. i think part of the problem is that I have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many props
1 Like

First, using channels decreases your memory usage at no cost.

Why do you need the popup for the raking?

so people know why they got cash instead of wondering why they got it

1 Like

You can use the preview on the button… It’s probably a game-specific thing. Using channels instead would save some memory. Are there any other device systems?

other than vending machines (some of which give upgrades and not items), no

1 Like

Can you show me the upgrades?

How much memory does a wire take up?

10 memory.

And channels take up 0? How was this tested?

Its just a fact we take for granted. It doesn’t say, but thinking about concatenation with blocks, it should be 0 memory.

Does it really broadcast on infinite channels, or just the ones we let it? Concatenated channels don’t autocomplete in the normal channel menu unless I’ve already put them as a normal channel in that box, or made it a channel in blocks by clicking enter in the channel menu.

so i’m on an iPad right now, but the only upgrade I have is a speed upgrade with a vending machine transmitting on a channel to update the speed to 2

1 Like