[ 📰 Resources] Resources for Art

you called? :slight_smile:
lolㅤㅤㅤ

1 Like

Wait they made it on day 1!?

2 Likes

That can’t be right… gimkit creative was released on the 11th, they uploaded the video on the 26th…

1 Like

I heard they made it on day one somewhere. I might have been off. Sorry for the inconvienience.

1 Like

You mean first six

2 Likes

Wow…Even more!

1 Like

@Anythinger Add my art

1 Like

It’s a wiki post, so you can edit it

1 Like

Oh yeah oops

1 Like

Art is cool

off topic

I was digging around in the gimkit files, theres a pretty high chance that with the new gim system, there are custom eyes. It appears most of the code and resources for it are already there, so heres a gim I made using the custom eye files.

1 Like

Oh, BTW off-topic art guides can now be flagged.
Forgot to mention here

1 Like

I agree. Gimkit may seem restrictive for art, but there has been so many creative people who stretched the limit!

Wait, so you can put certain eyes on different Gims like how you can equip trails?

2 Likes

It’s honestly amazing how people can make such detailed things!

Summary

Yeah, in the new rigging system there appear to be different eyes, and there is also a file of eyes that gets loaded:
In the other why did blackhole waste multiple hours looking through files news, here is a full list of animations I think gims can perform:

3 Likes

It’s probably a good thing that off-topic art guides can get flagged.

@Blackhole927 how’d you get into the files? You are a true Gimkit hackerman.

2 Likes

Yes, it will clear out a lot of spam

Inspect element is how I get all my info, it just takes some coding knowledge and a lot of time to dig through it.

1 Like

If that weren’t so, this resources post would have to get updated just about every day.

Ah, the old inspect trick, I see

1 Like

Yeah, and that would be a pain to do.

Here is a list of every device (including unreleased ones) in the game.

1 Like

I really need more ideas for guides, I’ve only made, like, 2 or 3.

Which part of the website do you find that stuff on? Do you go into Creative? You are a true Gimkit Hackerman.

1 Like

For real! I used to be able to dish out a guide per week but pretty much everything has been taken and I don’t have the patience to make complicated stuff like that turn based rpg thing I had in mind.

Is that a player appearance modifier I see?

2 Likes

I can literally think of nothing for guides. My mind is completely blank. Looks like I’ll be running around in Creative again, testing a bunch of random stuff!

A player appearance modifier would help a lot of role-play games, I hope it comes out!

(then you can make yourself look cool too)

1 Like