[ šŸ“° Resources ] Decorating Your Cool Maps

right here? Or on my profile

Go to your messages.

1 Like

Nice [ :newspaper: Resources ]!

1 Like

Nice resources!

1 Like

Do we really need this guide? I think a better guide would be explaining how to decorate or spice up your maps instead of a list of compiled guides. For example, how to make a tent or a unique way to create a certain prop or something along those lines.

<There have been many ā€œresourceā€ guides and I think that maybe it would be better.>

2 Likes

Isnā€™t there already a guide on how to make a tent?

Well no, not that I know of, but I did make a tent for fun and posted it.

Hmmmm that gives me an ideaā€¦ time to go make a camping guide! Adios!

1 Like

What I mean is that instead of compiling similar guides, why not actually attempt to help others with a guide like ā€œHere are some fun decorations you can make for your maps! [:white_large_square:]ā€ I do think that it would be better than this mass influx of resource guides.

The recourses might be helpful, but maybe directly try to help people next time? This kind of feels like the absolute minimum amount of work needed to make a guide.

2 Likes

@therealroyaltalor , might wanna update this XD

Look at my doors map

it wonā€™t let me show all of it, but its a starter

1 Like

seek

what do you mean

seek is the sentry from the game doors

oh cool I didnā€™t know that

This is not really related to the guide. Please donā€™t show case your work if itā€™s not a guide showing how to make your work. People will flag this sort of stuff.

1 Like

flags are scary (offtopic whoopsies)

Theyā€™re nothing to be afraid of. Theyā€™re just to keep things in order and organized.

1 Like

hereā€™s my guide maybe this is cool