Requesting backup

I’m currently continuing my Swap Force map, and how do I make it so people respawn in the areas that swap teams only once the game starts?

Can you elaborate on this a little bit bc my little brain ain’t braining rn

2 Likes

I’ve got people spawning once the game starts in briefing rooms, and then they teleport into the map. When someone is ko’d, they are supposed to respawn in the opposite team’s MedBay, becoming one of them. I need it so that the spawn locations activate when the players tp in.

1 Like

let me quickly check gimkit’s mechanics and I’ll report back soon with what to do

1 Like

Hang on, I’ll upload pictures of the blocks needed.

Now how do I make a counter of people on a team

Use this link

1 Like

One last idea: I’ll make 3: one for team 1, one for team 2, one for all players. How do I make it so if the one for team 1 or 2 matches the all, then the game ends? Also how do I make it so the counters for teams 1 or 2 are their scores?

All you need to do is keep items and ko manager when “ko’d” give a bottle and blocks in item whatever whatever, blocks: if - amount of bottle is - even - then broadcast “teamSwitch1” else broadcast “teamSwitch2”.

If you required the game to have a certain amount of players (like 6 or something) you could start a counter at a specific value, instead of figuring out how to count players per team.

1 Like

@WOODYBUZZBOI Please mark a solution if your question(s) are solved!