Recreating Fishtopia Completely [Difficulty: 6/10 šŸŸ§]

i bumped into a rock and fell into the lake

ouch.
i only bumped into a wall not paying attention.

first thing i replied to

1 Like

Me likey this guide. Very neat and a good system. Luv it. Noice job.

7 Likes

I bumped into it again!

too bad itā€™s not finished (toc and i have to reread it to see if i missed anything)

2 Likes

Ow, I was fishing but when trying to find a berry, I accidentally bumped my head on a rock.

2 Likes

Fishingā€¦ fishingā€¦ fishingā€¦ oh a fish! Bump, oh the poor thing hit its head on a rock.

7 Bumps. Thatā€™s a lot of bumps. This is useful, I always like seeing defualt maps that are made in Gimkit Creative because I always wonder what they look like. Therefore, letā€™s make it a wiki BUMPER. (Iā€™ve always wanted to do one)

2 Likes

mmmm yes thats a fumble on my part (if i added rarest to common) you can do it the other way if you use the ā‰„ instead
Also, for the last one you donā€™t need the ā€œelse if fishing ā‰¤ 100ā€ you can just have ā€œelseā€ there

oh

well, the editing time ran out so uhhhhhhh

as long as it doesnā€™t make the fishing system malfunction or anything, itā€™s fine

1 Like

:grinning: yesssss ummmm nice

yeah

Iā€™d recommend using a trigger due to the backpack upgrades, unless you can activate/deactivate IIMs, in which case I think a trigger is still efficient.

IIMā€™s are, in fact, activate-able. You can set an IIM to not used by default and then activate it later on via vending machine.

1 Like

So I wasted 500 memory. Cool.

1 Like

you canā€™t deactivate iims, but they can be overridden

2 Likes

So I may not have wasted 500 memory. Nice.

At least that lol

Dunno if this has been answered already but put a trigger between the button and the teleporter, which acts as a ā€œconnectorā€. Of course, the connector shouldnā€™t be active on game start, so you should activate the trigger when the player buys the ticket. Anyways, now wire the teleporter to the trigger so that when the player is teleported to lucky lake, the connection is once again sabotaged. Oh, and re-activate the vending machine when that happens.

1 Like

yeah, whereismyhat answered that already (itā€™s in the guide)

yeah but you didnt know how to DO IT spike :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

2 Likes