Receiving On Multiple Channels

How do I make it so that a item granter will grant an item when receiving on one of two or more chanel?

2 Likes

You can’t really, but you can have two item granters granting on two different channels.

2 Likes

I saw in a guide where someone used a comma to separate the 2 chanels.

2 Likes

And gate

2 Likes

no, that is definitely not it

3 Likes

Oh that’s easy use two relays that will relay on two seperate broadcasts and have a wire making it so when relayed-grant item.

1 Like

??? What do you mean? So i’ll have to make a new relay for each chanel? I think that’s too much memory. And by the way…
Welcome to the forum, @Legobuilder! Remember to read posts in the beginner-must-read and psa tags! Also remember these basic rules:
Only reply if you can improve the conversation.
DON’T MAKE AN ALT ACCOUNT
Try finding a solution to your question before asking it.
YOU CANNOT POST GAME LINKS OR GAME CODES! DO IT IN THE GIMKIT WIXSITE OR THE GIMKIT DISCORD
Do not post suggestions for improvement here. Do it in the Gimkit Nolt.
Do not post inappropriate words/images
You can only post about GKC, or you will risk being flagged.
Have a great day!

2 Likes

Use a trigger receiving on one channel and the other channel in the item granter.

3 Likes

You want the item to be granted if one of many channels are sent correct? if so ill take screenshot of how to do it.

1 Like

That’s what is said but with a relay since that’s what a relay is for broadcasting/relaying stuff.

1 Like

There will be many chanels. I want it to be memory-efficient too. Sorry if I didn’t mention that in the original post.

2 Likes

ok ill make a screenshot

Yeah tell me how please.

1 Like

The relay is for changing scopes.

3 Likes

ok ill fix it give me a sec

Screenshot 2023-11-29 2.47.20 PM

1 Like

sorry my computer lagged internet crashed for a sec it didnt crop liek it should have and my name isnt ethan thats my nickname from my friends.

A. Some people dont care
B. how in the world do you know what school they go to if its a whole time zone??? There’s probably 1000s of schools in a single time zone…

1 Like

Well you kinda revealed that in a tab title, but we are getting off-topic. Back to the relay. The relay will need to receive on multiple chanels tho.

1 Like