• vibe
  • holy
0 voters
1 Like

It’s cool. :+1:. 3.5/5

3 Likes

Josh looks creepy… 3.6876578976 1/2

Forums 3 months ago be like:

Wow! this person needs help with their thumbnail and wants to know if it’s good and how to improve it. Sure, i’ll help.

Forums now:

what the [meow] is this mark solution no reply because this is offtopic and you’re necroposting

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:
I miss old forums

chub, if you’re still here, i would recommend hand-drawing thumbnails

8 Likes

100000000000000000/5
Holy josh, this is epic

1 Like

8/10 (its infinity actually) josh is looking “happy” today OWO

@chub has been frozen for 2 months now. but he is active on the wix… i think. he can still like posts… i think (again).

im back
right when we were about to get to 3 months

4 Likes

Yippee! Your back! You were the first person I met on the forums

3 Likes

Wait… Your account is older than their’s… Ban Evasion?!

Just because someone’s account is older than another’s doesn’t mean that it’s ban evasion :skull:
assuming things like that is kinda dumb tbh, stop using “cool” forum terms to try to look smart or something.

4 Likes

if you hate being hypocritical then don’t be hypocritical lolololl xdd

7 Likes

*degradation

that was one not multiple

they’re not cranky they’re actually trying to help keep the forums clutter-free unlike you

bruh constructive criticism, you should be able to handle that

the mods have literally said that this forum is only for building in GKC and thumbnails as a minor part. off-topic is for discord or wix or another chatroom not here. and, NECROPOSTS and BUMPS are not the same thing, a bump is for a helpful topics and necroposts just cause more clutter aka forum lag causers aka stuff for the chatrooms

they leave because of focus on education or something else other than bickering with random children on the internet

edit: you literally stole half of my statements about your post and used them as your reply :skull: how unoriginal is that

10 Likes

I don’t have the time for this
I’m not going to keep wasting my energy on someone who just seeks approval it’s not worth it
you’re just going to keep rambling on about how you’re right so there’s no point
WE ARE TRYING TO KEEP THIS PLACE FOR WHAT IT ORIGINALLY WAS FOR IT’S THAT SIMPLE
JUST STOP
STOP ATTACKING THE PEOPLE LIKE US WHO ARE TRYING TO PREVENT THE PEOPLE LIKE YOU FROM RUINING THIS PLACE WITH COMPLAINTS

you are sickening
4 Likes

@Unit_72

6 Likes

I know

What we’re here to do isn’t to be negative. It’s to return the forums back into the state it was in at early August of last year. It’s working somewhat, with the guides that have come out recently. However, the vast majority of users on this forum are not motivated to learn stuff in gkc whatsoever. They see a guide that’s really technical, comment “Wow! this is a really good guide!” and leave.

We may be cranky because these forums have been in a state where there is a large knowledge gap in the population that has existed for 8 months or so and have been trying to educate people (in both GKC and the rules), but people have just not listened. And so we gotten a “bit cranky” because to be honest, the forums haven’t changed much.

You talk about ego. At a certain point, keeping a reputation becomes keeping an ego, but this is certainly not that. You are directly insulting fluffy and showing her in a negative light, which I’m pretty sure one is not allowed to accept.

If you think that fluffy is cranky for pointing out your misconceptions, look at you. You were the one to start insulting fluffy. You were the one to give a negative overview of the forums. And you are the one who doesn’t follow your own words.

10 Likes

thank you

Thats a good point there i just hope there’s not another rant listing how to fix the forums when that will never happen (i mean come on there’s been like idk 2-3 “forum heroes” who made incredibly good rants that did absolutely nothing except start flame wars and pointless revolts maybe some good came from them but at this point its just useless to make a rant about how to fix the forums i mean educating peeps on the forums is fine but maybe focus on the postive part of the forums instead of looking on the bad side all the time and trying to fix what cant be fixed thats all i have to say thank you for listening)

2 Likes

additionally, ironic is used in the wrong way here and in your degrading (targeted at… me) bio as well

I don’t intend to extend the conversation too much farther but it’s almost like he’s underage with the amount of contextual and grammatical issues in his posts and profile.
(inky moment :exploding_head: )

6 Likes