Random Player Sabotage (In Zone)

In my map, I want a “sabotage” where in that area, a random person gets 50 items deducted and you get 150 of that item. However, I don’t know how to do it. Help?

1 Like

it’s from a vending machine though

1 Like

You want the Vending Machine to do the Sabotage or do you want the Zone to Activate/Purchase From The Vending Machine?

(Vending Machine) Item Purchased —> (Relay) Trigger Relay

(Relay) Relay Trigger —> (Negative Item Granter) Grant Item

(Vending Machine) Item Purchased —> (Item Granter) Grant Item

2 Likes

I think he means so that when two people go in the zone, they purchase from the machine

@eiqcrmeliutgwhc How much do they start with in game, because you can’t give somebody -50 items

so they both have to start with at least 50 items but do this, Player Enters Zone >>> Trigger Relay, (the relay is Random Player), Relay Triggered >>> Attempt to Purchase Item (Make it cost 50 of the item and give nothing)

Now another relay set to random player, Player Enters Zone >>> Trigger Relay, Relay Triggered >>> Attempt to Purchase Item (Make it cost nothing and grant 150 of the item)

ok i’m back and basically, there needs to be at least one other person in the zone to purchase from the vending machine and when purchased, then they get 50 items deducted and you get 150 of the same item

1 Like

Ok, yeah use the wires me or @Haiasi put up there

wait lemme do a test rq

2 Likes

Oh yeah, @Haiasi, I know this is off-topic, but it is something that I need to know and it’s just one question. What are Non-PM Messages/?

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.