Question I want to ask

Please use English only. The person that speaks a different language can use a translator on their own. I used it to tell them English only a couple hours ago, but that’s about it for what should be translated.

Edit: @Blackhole927 please help!

(Polish)
Naprawdę mam nadzieję, że Ci się tu spodoba

Ale wracając do tematu, do czego zmierzasz w Gim

(English)
Really Hope you Enjoy it here

But back on topic, What is your go to Gim

1 Like

I;m so sorry I will go away

I am using both forms

welcome here! this is more of an american forum. i am also not american, i am ukrainian, so i am glad to hear that i am not the only foreigner here. by the way, i will give you a little advice. do not use the built-in translator in google, use https://translate.google.com/
it is more convenient to use and it translates better, you should communicate in english here (i also speak english poorly and i have to use a translator)

also you can translate the whole page into polish.

like this

i will also go off topic and say that i love poland, i lived there for 7 months, that’s why i understand polish.

so now according to the rules of the forum.

you should read the FAQ,
so here are a few things that will help you

1 Like

Your fine @Alissa Your just new

we all have this issue when were new on the forum

I don’t understand what you said so I will translate it

wait I will do it fro you

1 Like

Zrobię to za ciebie

1 Like

I’m already the Shark/Carver cotume

1 Like

that’s me…
Carver eating a fish

1 Like

Thank you so much does anyone speek polish here

witaj tutaj! to bardziej amerykańskie forum. ja też nie jestem Amerykaninem, jestem Ukraińcem, więc cieszę się, że nie jestem tu jedynym obcokrajowcem. a tak przy okazji, dam ci małą radę. nie używaj wbudowanego tłumacza w google, użyj https://translate.google.com/
jest wygodniejszy w użyciu i lepiej tłumaczy, powinieneś się tu komunikować po angielsku (ja też słabo mówię po angielsku i muszę używać tłumacza)

możesz też przetłumaczyć całą stronę na polski.

tak jak tutaj

ja też odejdę od tematu i powiem, że kocham polskę, mieszkałem tam przez 7 miesięcy, dlatego rozumiem polski.

więc teraz zgodnie z zasadami forum.

powinieneś przeczytać FAQ,
więc oto kilka rzeczy, które ci pomogą

1 Like

how long have you spoke it for

huh?
what do you mean?

I called WAY before you did bucko…

7 miesięcy, warto wspomnieć, że jest tam osoba o imieniu Blackhole, jest dość aktywnym moderatorem vorum i jeśli zobaczy, że gadamy nie na temat, może dać nam tymczasowego bana, cóż, mam nadzieję, że mu się uda zrozumiem, że jesteś nowicjuszem i wybacz nam, przyleciałem do Polski ze względu na wojnę, na szczęście twój kraj bardzo nam pomaga, więc szacunek dla ciebie

1 Like

he’s not talking to you :man_facepalming:

1 Like

oh my bad…
not like I know

2 Likes

Translation:
7 months, it’s worth mentioning that there is a person there named Blackhole, he is quite an active moderator of vorum and if he sees that we are talking off topic, he can give us a temporary ban, well, I hope he will succeed, I will understand that you are a newbie and forgive us, I came to Poland because of the war, fortunately your country helps us a lot, so respect for you

1 Like