Quatam Portals discussion group

In this, we can talk about anything concerning Quatam portals we can ask questions to

Welcome to the forums!

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but is this a tad bit off-topic?

6 Likes

I don’t know if we can have discussions like this on the forums…

1 Like

I think this might be a bit off topic. Anyways, two things. First, it is quantum portal, not quatam portal. Second, is the quantum portal really the best weapon in Gimkit? I mean, it does a lot of damage, but what about relaod time? One second is PLENTY OF TIME for an army of evil plants to knockout my gim! See this guide for more: Weapon Ratings(Don't yell at me!)

welcome to the forums!

these kind of topics turn into a chatroom.

2 Likes

it’s not like chatting was ever allowed here, y’know?

personally, I think that the Evil Eye is the best weapon in Gimkit, because it can 2 sh0t people, and it has descent reload speed, bu11et speed, and has good range.

This forum is NOT for chatting, this never was.
Go talk about it on the Wix.

Do people make a account without reading the community guidelines first?

thank you for correcting my spelling mistake also what do you think is the best Gimkit weapon

Yes, there are many accounts that don’t have the FAQ badge, even accounts that have been made for a while.

NO SWITCHING THE TOPIC
You are so lucky you are new…

Yeah, just mark a solution to close the topic before you get flagged. Anyway, the best weapon is probably slingshot or blaster, as the bullets are fast.

that’s not nice SO are we going to discuss the quantum portal

1 Like

NO
FOR THE LAST TIME NO
NOW NOBODY REPLY SO THIS TOPIC CAN CLOSE

Does anyone know how to make a quantum portal rapid-fire?

Don’t worry, the topic will close, let’s just not reply.

Ask about that in a separate topic.

1 Like

Click here. Now nobody reply.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.