Pseudo-things help

I don’t understand/can’t comprehend anything pseudo. Can somebody please explain it to me? For example, how do you track how much damage for pseudo-health in order to do pseudo-teams?

1 Like

Try this:

I don’t know much about pseudo either. But there is a plethora of guides out there to help you!

1 Like
1 Like

I am trying to understand how you would detect when somebody got hit with a snowball. Isn’t this just for getting damaged in an area?

1 Like

Currently, we haven’t thought of a way to detect damage. It was just an idea.

1 Like

There isn’t a way to track damage currently but you can use the wire option “Player Hit by Laser”

Pseudo health is basically a fake-health bar from an overlay with a tracked item.
It’s not really health though because it can’t detect damage, only knockouts.

2 Likes

I am trying to make a battle royal where people can team up using pseudo-teams, but if they shoot each other then I want them to not take damage.

1 Like

You could get around this with clever use of psuedo and real teams. Have people make an alliance with psuedo teams that they can break at anytime. However, if they go over to a special area and walk into it with all their alliance members, they get switched into a real team.

2 Likes