Pseudo-Health, what it does, how to use it (Difficulty: 🟩)

We could use coordinate grids

2 Likes

yeah damage modifiers, in game music, boat props, etc.

4 Likes

Yes, but it would be very hard knowing where the enemy is of a player that attacks.

4 Likes

tried this didnt work :frowning:

2 Likes

Use an overlay with a tracked item. Connect a repeater to a check every 0.1 seconds to make sure you always have more than 0 of an item and if the check fails the player turns to a spectator. Connect a lifecycle (player knocked out) to a trigger (1sec delay) which takes away 1 of that item

2 Likes

Hey, you got leader! Would you look at that!

I briefly remember when you first joined. You were a master at art, and look at you now! Incorporating layers, transforming props, and finally our first leader! I say, congratulations! Now I am content with what I have done on the forum. I have been waiting for months for this moment. Now, it has finally happened, and I am free of my will. I will be much less inactive now. This is what I say to you, congratulations, and keep up the good work.

(I’m not even kidding, but last night, I had a dream about a golden wolf with the title of “leader.” Looks like it was a harbinger of today!)

Welp, I was hoping to get leader first because mysz told me this:

Guess not.

9 Likes

Or you could wire the property to a checker to not use recursion. I think it induces lag.

2 Likes

Can I use this as a quote in my guide? Its about making things more efficient.

4 Likes

I’m going to change this in my guide later today

2 Likes

Ok.

2 Likes

Sure. Go for it.

2 Likes

dang well im surprised congratz on the leader promotion @WolfTechnology meow :3

5 Likes

This is actually a really good guide!

3 Likes

can i update the property value and change the health whilst in game with this?

2 Likes

Yes, using block code.

2 Likes

BUMP

2 Likes

Is there a way to make it so sentries can still do damage to this pseudo health?

2 Likes

I think a Knockout Manager wired to an item granter
(:heavy_minus_sign:) could work

1 Like

for my question or what?

1 Like

For your question.

1 Like