Project Farmation

yes, I changed it → Farmchain x Redemption
This is coming really soon! give your opinions on this project, and what you would like to add.

2 Likes

(My reply is quite off-topic buttt) Farmchain really needs a redemption… I don’t know anybody who plays it… :smiling_face_with_tear: I hope you do well! Good Luck! :+1:
(For ideas… what kind of redemption are you making? Like what type of game?)

instead of just letting it grow, you have to water it every few minutes!
Also, YESSS please make farmchain redemption, farmchain itself is kinda boring

1 Like

Unfortunately, that isn’t a thing I can do in the map, but try to add something more out of the box

1 Like

Redemption, like a come back

2 Likes

(I am not that small-brained :brain: I know what “redemption” is.) I meant like what type of game for the redemption. ( or is it just like the original farmchain except a little different?)

What do you need help with because that’s what this forums is about, but yes I am in agreement that we need a better Farmchain so I would recommand someone make that.

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure what GimktLuvuh is needing help for, but my best guess is ideas.

1 Like

I don’t know how to take this… but this redemption is a recreation, not any twists or anything.

1 Like

Bingo! Sad but yes I am in need for help yes.

1 Like

Ok, thanks! That’s what I was asking.

Thanks maxmlmm14 I didn’t really understand, but anyways some ideas for a better farmchain:

• Add cheaper seeds
  • Add a speed upgrade
  • Make the questions worth more energy
  • Make everything closer together
  • Make the game very decorated and cool to look at

I totally agree. Farmchain was great, but it’s “countdown” system wanted me to rip my face off.

1 Like

Already did that, gotta step it up before I start yawning!:yawning_face:

1 Like

oop, nvm, that sounds like a good idea!

1 Like

Ok sorry:

• Make more fun events
  • Planting minigames
  • Random upgrades / degrades
  • Add sabotaging and abilety to help others
  • Make the seed scope global and make a section you can buy that’s a single player scope
1 Like

Whoa, that’s a mouthful, will do!

1 Like