[Post Deleted By Author]

I fixed some spelling in the guide too.

@getrithekd When does the platformer update come out

It came out just recently, you canā€™t play it yet tho.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why.

Guys, where should I add a shorter summary for this? Should I hide it at the beginning?

Theyā€™re probably still testing it out, just be patient and itā€™ll probably be released.
Here are some videos by maththrive on youtube.

by kyro:

Since this isnā€™t really related to Gimkit Creative, I suggest we stop now.

3 Likes

wait will there jumping be mechanics like a new obbys sentries that move in gkc

Do you think that they will release a 2d version of GKC?

or a remake of there non 2d games

Guys, letā€™s all get back on-topic here. This has gotten off track.

3 Likes

They might add it sooner or later because all gimkit modes were made behind the scenes in gimkit creative (although there are some features, props or devices in official games not yet in creative, also last off topic post)

How did you upload the mp4s?

1 Like

They just linked a youtube video on a line by itself.

3 Likes

can i help with this?

Anyone can, but itā€™s getting really longā€¦

Iā€™ll go through it and summarize and shorten everything.

edit oh wait someones editing

Is anyone editing right now? Or can I edit?

No oneā€™s editing (I think).

I was one of the first main people on the forums to ā€œleaveā€. GKC was and still is new and itā€™s moving fast which can overwhelm people. Around the time I left, so much complicated stuff had to be known to actually contribute anything to the point that it was daunting and other questions just got answered in the blink of an eye that you couldnā€™t even breathe or live a little if you actually wanted to participate in the forums. Everyone except the ā€œOGsā€ donā€™t really gain anything from participating either, like no recognition, no nothing. Even though groups were never directly said, this complicated stuff really separated the community into groups which caused more of a divide and disconnect to other people in the community which only builds up over time which is why I think the forums are dying, it slowly declined except in summer because we could go off-topic without being moderated.

7 Likes

Add that