Possible to make hitboxes visible?

i’ve been playing games that usally have lasers in there to make hard courses, but for some reason without touching it i still dle, so i was wondering if there is a way to make it so that i can see everythings hitboxes, becuase it can help me make more accuret jumps and wheter its possible or not

I’ve had the same issue before, I’m not sure there is a way to show hitboxes.

Don’t think it’s able to do that. No simple way, anyway, and no way in creative. Unless you want to use up all your memory…

uh, they are not new.

Oops, I accidentally read last posted instead of joined.

Thanks for pointing that out.

1 Like

? im not new, but i know its not possible in the vanilla, i was wondering if anyone knew of a mod, or could help me find someone to make me a mod, because i got a very hard challange to beat, and its not easy, but still needs to be possible

(im looking for a way that i can see hitboxes, but others can’t, like minecraft turn on hit boxes key)

so yeh this would require a glitch/ or mod you would have to ask @Blackhole927 or hex (its what Im starting to call the dude for short he made some mod guides)

1 Like

k ill wait for @Blackhole927 or whoever hex is

Gimkit doesn’t support hitboxes, and although there has been an attempt nobody has managed to make a show hitboxes mod yet.

oh, then how does it know whether or not you can stand on objects

games have collison barriers/hitboxes, so how do i find a way to see one of those, or make a mod for it

I didn’t invest much time into my attempt, but I don’t think it’s easy. Circle and rectangle colliders are easy enough, but I don’t know how to decode the ellipse colliders and find where the player hitbox and laser colliders are.

okay so not possible, :(, well i guess ill wait a year, i just need to figure out the hitboxes for laser and player because if you turn off the head of the laser, it still exist, and counts as a klll, even though theres nothing there

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.