🍿 Popcorn: The Google Doodle [WIKI ; ?/10]

WOW! @Stealthknight2 the butter looks great!!!

1 Like

You said I could edit, but am I allowed to delete work for more optimized work?
@CustomCoaster ?
Sorry if this seems rude.

1 Like
Should The title have WIP on it until its finished
  • yes
  • no
0 voters
1 Like

That’s great! Add it in!

1 Like

also @CustomCoaster make sure you add a setup (speed modifier, maybe more.)

1 Like

Most of my notifications are coming from this topic rn…
Also, something about the tag petition…
“Yes” is winning.

1 Like

Me making the game right now :slight_smile:

1 Like
Off-Topic

Your thumbnail looks good, but I don’t want blackhole to be reported for this so-

Blackhole as he stares at a bank of computers, his AI picks up on the word “blackhole” on its most previous sweep. He laughs maniacally before suspending the user permanently…

Couldn’t the shield be accomplished by adding a circular zone that follows the player, make it visible when activated, and they don’t take damage from the boss there? I haven’t had any time to check, so any information might be wrong.

1 Like

yes. because it would be super fun to… copy and paste a circular barrier and zone 100million times and find the coordinates of everyone just so it can be around the player…
lol
I believe one of the best ways to accomplish the shield is to do what '83 said:

This is because if the projectiles and attacks did, say 100 damage, then that would be the players health on a regular basis. So if you added 100 more shield and the player got hit by a projectile, then the player would lose their shield, not their health. The only downside is that the damager doesn’t have an option for specifically damaging the shield of the player so then we would have to check if the player got knocked out because of the damager so that they don’t lose a life because of it, which is still pretty simple.

2 Likes

@Stealthknight2 are u just doing the art of the bosses or are u gonna do devices

Listen guys we also need how the bosses function

1 Like

reposting cuz im still wondering and im bored and adna dadnad andadn

1 Like

I did most of it…

The only thing left is the movement mechanic.

1 Like
  • For normal projectiles, it could just be like 5 sentries stacked on top of each other.

• For butter’s sliding attack, there could just be a randomizer that chooses where the boss teleports and the spot where the boss teleports has correlating coordinates. We can use those coordinates and the middle coordinates to see if any of the player’s coordinates were in the line of the attack.

• For salt’s cannon spray attack, you can just do randomized zones and a short animation.

• I’m not good enough at the game to have gotten to any of the other 2 bosses T-T

1 Like

I think I am going to add the basics to catch and through…

1 Like

I manage to get to the fire boss, but never the microwave boss because:

1. I D|e while fighting the fire boss
  2. Every other opponent meets their fate while fighting the fire boss
1 Like

Well sure. But if things get out of hand please replace it with the older version

@BountyHunterX

You should make it not have enemy indicators make refill duration instant and infinite durability yes. also you should have them get 1 shield if shield guy.

1 Like

What I’ll do is just enclose your version in details tags and add my new version instead of deleting yours! :D

1 Like

Deal.
:handshake:
(Also could you have the old version in a separate dropdown?)

1 Like