POLL ON POST 132! Vote for thumbnails NOW! And stop getting off topic!

Oh no, how did you know. Do you know why Blizzy stoped comming to the forums? Summe- I mean YOU KNOW!
:anatomical_heart:
I got Poison King’s!
:anatomical_heart:
And Harharharhar’s!
Mua ha ha ha ha!!!

Please don’t make referrals to Blizzy with things not even related to her lore or actual reasons.
It feels disrespectful since you didn’t actually know her.

1 Like

Sorry. I was trying to make a joke. You seem to be in a bad mood. Thanks for bringing me down. I used to think you were always nice.

Well, I take respect quite seriously. Apologies if that ruins your “image” of me.

I’m sorry. But I don’t think yu should be so stark and, well, rude, to someone who was making a joke. I didn’t know any better… (Kidding, I know you hate baby talk). Thanks for trying to protect the respect of those around you!

1 Like

lol
alright getting back on topic

Quick question :off topic

only for void fluffy

Did thy change profile pic? Bc if so then… 9.678797/10 I love it!

1 Like

@VoidFluffy literally has the best art

3 Likes

lol thanks : )

2 Likes

oh i love ur gimkit cart 8’s thumbnail btw

1 Like

hmm… how are voidfluffy’s and cart 8’s profile pics related to fruity-gim’s thumbnail?
right after fluffy said to get back on topic

4 Likes

sorry im back on topic

Ngl fruitygim, urs was rly under rated

2 Likes

(Ik Ik I have no right to say this ) but the only mid things were the trees. But I loved the sky tho!

Guys why does this get off topic??
WHY?

Anyways, just so you know, the game is going to take a dark turn that doesn’t fit any of these thumbnails. Uhohstinky but element of surprise lolololol @VoidFluffy I can’t wait 2 hours so you’ll see this post

Also I have talent show tomorrow so wish me luck
Thanks for all <3

5 Likes

good luck!
I suggest you change the title so it doesn’t get offtopic again.

(maybe) last post!

any off-topic post below this will be meowed upon!

1 Like

…Does that mean you’re going to make a whole new request… T-T

2 Likes