Poll ended, winner is found

I like it personally! (Don’t get off topic but I can’t draw space helmets to save my life, let alone on a gim), Hopefully the OG poster @KitKat77 likes it as well :heart:

So are you making it? How about they are in a spaceship looking for the treasure with the catwalk terrain. And behind the gims is a huge window that shows space. @Rainbow

The thumbnail @BrownSugarAlien? At this moment no, I would like to have more details from @KitKat77 first

:face_with_monocle: totally.

1 Like

I made this, I hope it looks okay!
(title font by IronClaws)

3 Likes

That looks so good! But she wanted space themed gims. Still. :+1:

Oh, true. I’ll try to change that.

1 Like

I just watch regular YouTube. YouTube kids is unnecasary.

I’m working on two thumbnails. Waiting for me detail on this one and currently working on a different one.

What does this have to do with YouTube kids @CaptainOrangeJuice?

anyways more art
(font credit is the same as before, to IronClaws on Fontstruct)

(I can make the gem red again if you want, or some other color entirely)

2 Likes

Looks very good! But maybe you can add game by @KitKat77.

1 Like

Here ya go!

3 Likes

This is my Polaris :sob:
Yours looks so much better.

3 Likes

That’s pretty good! Just keep practicing and you’ll get better!

I can see your point of why you would think that they are underaged @CaptainOrangeJuice

Not me knowing people who are the correct age and use YouTube kids

Let’s not get off topic but just know they go to high school with me lol @CaptainOrangeJuice (they just prefer to feel like little kids again, and there nothing wrong with that) I do understand your concern tho. They’re either underaged or go to my high school. Edit:Some of them just have REALLY strict parents so that might be why as well

1 Like

@DJ_FEVER

@CaptainOrangeJuice, your thumbnail looks great! @BrownSugarAlien, your Polaris gim looks great!!! No, I am not underage, I am 13, I am not allowed to have regular YouTube.

2 Likes

I mean thats fair, strict parents. Lets get back on-topic though shall we?

what are the requirements again? I’ll give a shot at this thumbnail, I need to create my own art studio soon

1 Like