Poll ended, thanks everyone!

This is my progress so far.

3 Likes

It looks great! its so clean!

1 Like

I’m going to add the title, credits and shadows and extra details including cheering gims now.

1 Like

Everything is going pretty well! Except the cheering gims.

1 Like

The cheering gims are some of the ahrdest parts

They’re actually not that hard. Just the expression is hard for some reason. I’ve got three done. (And I’m not duplicating :face_exhaling:)

What I did was add some silhouettes. and that was the easiest way
And then I copied and pasted

It was hard to read this.
I could tell you copied and pasted. The gims do look pretty good!

1 Like

I don’t really duplicate anything i draw everything from scratch lol. Then i add more as i color. (Back on topic now :>)

@Call24whem, how’s the thumbnail going?

1 Like

It’s going good i forgot to finish the loose part but over all i think it looks great lol. What about yours how is yours going?

I’m working on the cheering gims and shadows. I’m going to also add some extra details then add the title and creds.

1 Like

sighs I don’t like my thumbnail idk why I just dont

1 Like

We do not tolerate any negativity here! Your thumbnail looks great. I recommend you pace yourself or look at others to see how they did their to make yours stand out more like their! (Don’t copy them though…)

How many people are left until the poll starts? I am in no rush for the poll to start but i just forgot who asked it make one. Because i waned to put everyone’s are together before anything else is done lol. @Tropicool

Im too tired to redo the thumbnail- scratch the other post (oh no… I just lost my almost finished draft for my first topic due to this NOOOO

2 Likes

Well then just edit the old one! And try and make to how you want it to be! It’s better that way anyway if you don’t feel like making another one all over again. (Back on topic)

1 Like

I’m almost done!!!

2 Likes

That’s great! (slowly cries because I just did it again)

1 Like

Updated version of my thumbnail

3 Likes