Poll ended, thanks everyone!

I fixed his legs @BrownSugarAlien , thanks!
Screenshot 2024-09-09 6.49.24 AM

hmmm… I did make a picture for rainbow but WARNING IF I SHOW THEN I HOPE I DON’T GET FLAGGED

1 Like

Uhm, I wouldn’t show it (just in case you get flagged @GrimReaper7) If anyone wants to see it though it’s in my art gallery! (located in my bio). Don’t get me wrong, its you art and you can do whatever you want with it (but every action on here has a good/bad consequence)

1 Like

alr i’ll check it out
I cant find it

1 Like

here you can show me in my topic

this is amazing but I’ma show you guys what I made for rainbow

Please just be careful @GrimReaper7 (I really don’t want you to get flagged, and possibly myself) Post it at your own risk

you know what your right I should be more carefull

so if anyone want’s to check it out it will be in rainbows art gallery, anyways back to the topic

yeah sorry about that I definitely don’t want anyone else dragged into it like you rainbow

1 Like

wow this is very cool

Let’s get back on topic now (if you have anything else to say, you should probably edit your previous posts @GrimReaper7) Please don’t take that as me being rude btw!

It’s gonna be okay! Just try to get more on topic (everyone makes mistakes or gets carried away :smile:)

I won’t after all, I wasn’t being very helpful in this topic

1 Like

Wow I kinda want to do this topic My favorites right now are BrwonSugarAlien, NPC_da_Cpu, and Monkee if I decide to make one it will be done today

you know what I’ma try to make a thumbnail brb

alr this is what i got so far

I might fix the tear

okay I give up on stache because he looks so goofy every time I make his hat but this is what I got so far

1 Like

These are all great! im in school rn so ye.

These are all so great! :smile:

1 Like

I agree! I should defo make a poll. Any ideas on when?