Please Never Use Repeaters (and a guide on looping)

I love how you only used baby words like “repeater no good”. lol.

6 Likes

ok now i see, repeaters are useless XD

1 Like

Not useless. Limited.

3 Likes

Yes, Triggers are much good, but the other part, you know, in the dropdown?

@Shdwy???

I have a question for this though
If you deactivate a trigger, do you need to activate it again or can you just trigger it?

You need to activate it again before you can trigger it.

(Otherwise, deactivating it wouldn’t do anything!)

3 Likes

bump because this is important. wait, is that a repeater?

“eh you probably forgot but still”’

@wingwave what was the link to the guide definitely not to torture you with notifs

1 Like

I’ve turned off notifications for that guide!!! Haha!!!

also I’m not letting that post come back, its caused too much

dribbble-goodbad_1
The one on the left is named “Trigger”.
The one on the right is named “Repeater”.
Repeater here seems to be shamed because he’s not as talented as his cousin here.
Oh, this guide is conveniently similar to their situation… Bump

2 Likes

Very nice…

Also @StacheIsTaken I thought you were leaving?

he was? Im not sure.

He said that he was, maybe not

For @Blizzy

He was. Then he said he “Could not, for” and I quote “Reasons”. Mainly he just wanted to stay, he just wanted someone to take the time and beg him to stay. As per usual, he just wants to see people beg… he loves the attention. And that is why he is and always will be Trop in my eyes! :smile:

1 Like

Can I see what is in the dropdown?

I’m actually kinda surprised how i didn’t even see this yet.

This guide is okay, just don’t bring up the repeater police. The forums would be a total nightmare if the repeater polices comes in action.

Just let anyone do whatever they want from their map. The guide doesn’t really want to force them, it’s your choice to not use them anymore because of that guide or still use it.

1 Like

You may not.

1 Like

he is… 60/40 percent sure this will be like magenta changing their mind about leaving
but anyways repeaters are sometimes good for when you just wanna be lazy with mechanics and stuff

for wolf

also wolf is there any other site other than the wix and fandom that most of the peeps are on? if so give me a link pls the wix is getting pretty inactive so i just wanna see whats going on on other sites and im pretty bored rn -_-

1 Like

yeah there is discord, that is the main hub for gimkit stuff.

He TRIED TO LEAVE…not to get any attention. I don’t know why you hate on him so much.

Also, i can’t j0in the discord due to the human verification thingy not loading…

4 Likes

I am sorry, does that dropdown read your user?

alright just that okiiiii was hoping for somethin other than discord but anyways before this gets out of hand im returning to the wix