lol never watched it but might in the future

lemme pull up the blocks after I eat dinner :smile:

2 Likes

It’s 9:47 Pm WHY ARE YOU EATING DINNER?

Different time zone
Or they are just crazy
Its 8:38 here :>

1 Like

I live in pst time zone lol. I’m pretty sure most of you guys are living in Eastern or something…

I know I was just joking. I have no life anymore. I just live to suffer now.

Actually if you read my bio…
Im a midwestern girl. is cold

2 Likes

fellow est man I see

1 Like

Rn it’s 7:42

1 Like

i’m one hour behind u cello

2 Likes

@Night_Owl13 how many optional roles are there?

just put down two relays that choose a random player on the starting team

Up to 21 roles. (I’m making this for my class)

@Night_Owl13 you do know that there is a cool thing called putting the title in the description and haveing the title as, “trouble with role play” or something, but I think that you should try the first comment

Well actually I do know, It’s just hard finding a title but thank you for your opinion.

@Kosm0-o , can you show me the block code you were talking about?

sorry… I haven’t been working on it bc I was working on my game but gimme a few minutes and I’ll try to get it together. note that it’s not very good. you could also use the relay too kinda. the block code is tricky…

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-05-09 17.45.05

Put this block code in a trigger. make a live player counter that tracks a property. When the event happens for people to get roles a wire repeater triggers the trigger with the block code and when the trigger is triggered the live player counter decrements. the live player counter has a target value of 0. when target value reached deactivate trigger. if you want me to do a way better system give me a few days or a week bc I’m busy these days…

There should be a guide like this.

3 Likes

Totally! And, I’ll update you when I try it! Thanks!