Please help me with questioner

This is a common bug, reload and try again

3 Likes

I moved this to help and fixed a grammar error can you show us the setting though? it helps a lot

And welcome here are the basic rules

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Firestar1000K !

Don’t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask! After all, this is a Community Forum :slight_smile:

As you journey through life, may you find joy in every step, courage in every challenge, and inspiration in every moment. Me, Caternaught the art enthusiast, wishes you Great luck as you face through life’s problems. Remember, life isn’t about hating the mistakes you make, but the wisdom you find after.

• Caternaught
1 Like

Welcome to the forums @Firestar1000K ! And also, this is a common issue just like @Coffee said. It happened to me 2 times. Just exit Gimkit, reload and if things still don’t work, then come back. Otherwise, mark a solution for @Coffee .

Welcome to the forum! This issue may occur if the question kit you put in isn’t published. You can tell that this is an issue if the questioner turns grey when you input the kit link.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.