Player shoots at bed, grant item-help?

So im making a map with my friend and he wants to make whenever a player fires a gadget at a team’s BED they get an item.

1 Like

when Prop destroyed transmit channel: 5 | item granter grant item when receiving on: 5

Wire the prop to an item granter
Prop: destroyed > grant item

No its not that, Here let me make my self clearer.
( So whenever they fire
at the bed they get a item so if they fire 10 times at the bed they get 10 items)

well when fired at no but when destroyed yes

lifecycle when gadget fired transmit channel: 5 item granter grant item receiving on channel 5

You’ll need:

• starting inventory
  • relays
  • item granters
  • checker
  • lifecycle
  • team switcher

Wire a lifecycle (Player knocked) to a checker that checks for 1 banana. When the check fails, it switches to spectators.

Make the players get a banana on the starting inventory device.

Once the prop is destroyed, wire it to a relay (all players on specific team), and make the team, the one who owns the bed. Then wire it to an item granter, that grants -1 bananas.

Oh nvm this is the bed destoyed → spectators mechanism, my bad!!

That won’t entirely work. It may grant an item each time the gadget is used, but not always will the gadget’s amo hit the bed. It may hit the other players or something else.

maybe put a zone with some settings

A way I think will work that’s easy:

bed has 1 health, when destroyed counts a counter +1 which hits the 'goal which transmits on a channel t first resett the counter, also gran an item, and you can just layer a lot fo beds on top f each other I guess…

I don’t like grammar…

1 Like

Maybe put multiple beds down that grant items when destroyed.
Here’s what I mean: The beds are really weak and the health total = the original bed health

Maybe later lots of bed all in that place and bed destroyed->transmit->grant item
this is more memory efficient though
sorry if this is not clear