Platforming not loading

Whenever I try to play my creative platforming map is says lost connection, help anyone?

just refresh

Welcome to the forums! Are there sentries?

Try checking your cache

• Refresh and try again.
  • Check your internet connection.
  • Possibly because maybe everyone is on platforming or Gimkit right now, so it might take a little time to load. Just be patient.
  • If doing this multiple times doesn’t work, email hello@gimkit.com
1 Like

Thank you all, it still isn’t working but I mailed gimkit. :slight_smile:

hello and welcome to the city of chaos the fourms, i hope you find your time here enjoyable @LkyCat (by the way i can see your real name in your bio you might want to fix it)

im going to restate some that people may have done (sorry if i do)

have you cleared cache
are there any senterys in your world
have you logged out and logged back in
have you restarted your computer
can you make a new world?

Gimkit responds Near nighttime I know that cause I’ve emailed them a few times

if your lucky sometimes they respond during the weekdays

My class had the same problem, I think it has something to do with sentries or other high memory items…

no for some reason the senterys need to stand on the ground or an object with collision if it dosent have it then i think its trying to fall but it cant or adjust something… idk but its having a problem which causes games to fail when you try to play them

Yeah those are the resoans and people have published over 500 Platformer maps that it just keeps overloading. It happens to me too.

1 Like

even when i make a new platformer it still wont load, i will try something.

Killing the sentry worked thank you all :slight_smile:

1 Like

welcome to the forums @LkyCat
read these forum-beginners forum-tips so u don’t end up getting yelled at :wink:

I was correct. I saw another post with this exact problem.

okay don’t forget to mark a solution (mark tropic too cool i wasn’t the solve) so now we know the root problem is senterys guess we should make a mark for that

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.