Platformer guides? Vote on post 34

Probably something like sans will work.

I’ll update the Boss Fight Wiki when platformer comes out.

Honestly, we don’t know exactly how platformer is going to work, but there is certainly going to be guides. Maybe new devices, flying terrain, jumping mechanics…
(Me wondering if we can add gadgets to our platformers)

4 Likes

I would agree on all of those… except devices. In DLD, I only noticed 1 device, checkpoint. Unless they add new devices from the mining, that’s probably it. (I might make a game like Metroid Dread, but stuff reworked to avoid copyright if there are gadgets…)

1 Like

Yes a mining game. It said so in the news

2 Likes

Of course you will be able to! It’s just GKC with gravity, so I think it would be safe to assume most everything available in top-down will be available in platformer.

2 Likes

I think we’ll be able to add gadgets because of the lasers on “Summit 6: One Way Up” in DLD.

They confirmed that almost every device will be usable in GKC platforming. I’m pretty sure that the tag zone isn’t one of them, though…

2 Likes

though the tag zone can be something like the picture here

i got it from poki

They’re hoping to have tag zone there but it might not be ready.

1 Like

Gadgets have been confirmed in the gimkit discord.

1 Like

The flag and most likely the sentry (Josh said himself) they will not be present for the beta launch (Idk about the offical launch)

1 Like

Aww, no sentry. That’s too bad. :frowning_face:

1 Like

I really hope that in the mining gamemode, there will be devices that will make Celeste dashing possible (probably won’t happen though :confused:).

3 Likes

There won’t be any new devices. It turns out they announced it in the Discord. :sob:

WAHT!
Noo!
wait guys, is this true

1 Like

also, love the new pfp

1 Like

Guys, i wonder how the ui would lloook

Yeah, it’s sad. :crying_cat_face: Thanks - I was hoping someone would mention it. It was created w/ Padlet AI (I can’t draw).

2 Likes

What does ui mean? Like the knockout messages?

Like buttons that you can use to build and do things