Platformer guides? Vote on post 34

No problem, I’m sorry it felt like I was accusing you.

Huh? Oh, I’m supposed to say something? Er - I’m sorry for making you feel like I was accusing you, ig.

1 Like

They do that?

They do! I specifically remember the snowy survival and DLD playtestings since those were the only ones I could make it to, but they do test all the gamemodes before release. Summit 1 of DLD actually used to be much harder than it is now. The playtesting session in the discord is also how I was already very good at DLD when it came out, and also how I know for a fact I was the first person to beat it lol

4 Likes

Everyone will eventually have access to it

I know that. The early ones would technically be a flex, but later on they will be like every other.

1 Like

dude do you know how i make platform maps. i also have the season ticket

You can’t make them yet. The beta hasn’t been released yet.

Omg, another one? We need to ask Jeff to put some kind of notice or banner up saying that platforming isn’t out yet.

1 Like

Ya’ll why are there organizations in the Gimkit forums now :sob:

I have a idea of making geometry dash, i need ideas. (i cook at gimkit but suck at GD, so yeah.)
What i have so far
Teleporters, to teleport you up (random, up jumps, like boost pads in gd
triggers for the ball things
zones and props for the spikes

There have been since the old forum. Just ignore it.

i can make a guide on it

I don’t have the season ticket like other peopl

Oh yeah In the guide the end result is also there

What are you guys talking about/???

1 Like

Funny how you mention that, I have NO idea!

He means that he’s 30% sure that Gimkit is coowned by Josh and Jeffo. Don’t edit your post though.

1 Like

I mean I am 30% sure that gimkit is co-owned by jeff and gimkit. I’m not totally sure that it is co-owned by them, but I’m too busy doing the math homework I procrastinated eariler to check if they co-own it.
(Oh wait cliccalc already answered I didn’t see, whoops)

I’m not good enough at calculus to be called ClicCalc.