Pickaxe stuff [deleted]

resolved it I guess so idk how to delete it it just keeps saying “error”

• This is not for the Gimkit Creative forum.
  • If it is, it’s going to be in a future update. :hammer_and_wrench:
  • This is not an idea and wip is only for incomplete guides, if this is. We’d rather you put it in the title as we don’t use the tag anymore.
2 Likes

Josh is adding the things as we speak. It’s hard to add it into Gimkit creative. wait a month after the new game was released

These tags are not correct, and conversations like this are not needed. If you need to put suggestions go to the Gimkit nolt., and please mark a solution and close this post

better now? or do I need to change more

This shouldn’t exist, though, so don’t add anything else.
Please move this to Devices and mark a solution, as these types of topics aren’t necessary.

2 Likes

I think someone asked about the pickaxe in an email to Josh if I remember correctly its not coming anytime soon as they just finished the new game mode but then again it could just be my bad memory and I could be incorrect

1 Like

bro I need to delete my thingy but I don’t know how

1 Like

mark a solution

it is going to blast out little pickaxes at players… they will not on their life add melee weapons.

so true though, they could’ve made it VERY EASILY just make a bullet that is invisible with the shape of a sword slash that doesn’t travel any distance, then make the fire animation a swing animation

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.