Optical Illusions By: BlackFox45666

.check this if editing and put your name under the checkbox remove the check and username after ur done this for everyone to edit and add illusions to just ask me or Wolfy first

the triangle illusion

so what you will need
basketball (RGB 0.0.0)
circle barrier (grey RGB 97.97.97)
rectangle barrier and the rest are in the image below
so first make a basic triangle in this exact angle with the shortest metal pole with RGB 0.0.0
and set your gridsnap to 8 (be sure to use snap angle too)
then make a line in this angle to the pole shown in the picture
then make 2 straight lines down and close it off with a appropiately sized pole
and then another straight line down like this
then copy off this image right here (yes ik I’m getting lazy with it again -_-)
and then the next
now that you have the outline done time to fill it in! so grab your barriers and put them like this
after you fill in the corners with the basketballs and circle barriers your optical illusion should look like this :smiley:

4 Likes

yayyyyy anyways here I go to edit stuff for a bit I have horrible wifi so I might be offline for a bit after like a minute or two cuz I’m switching classes rq

4 Likes

btw how do you put the check box thing?
ah oki thanks Wolfy nvm it twas gimsolver thanks

1 Like

this is going to be confusing never actually edited a wiki b4 other than to add ideas

1 Like

yeah sorry im in math so i didn’t get to respond.

2 Likes

game disconnected so thats why i didn’t finish the fill in part

your good, it still looks good though. I can’t like the post because it mine :sob:

1 Like

Nice WIP guide (My brain no like the illusion, it cool but hurt brain because shape ain’t shaping correctly)

1 Like

[ ] with no spaces you need to make the post a wiki for people to be able to change it though also add a x for a check

1 Like

lol

anddddd first optical illusion is done! feel free to add any more illusion art here! I will be making more optical illusions I just gotta get some time

1 Like