Open world map 0-0

open world mainly means a game is about exploring and not just about the story

Oh… I haven’t played many of those.

there are some games like tears of the kingdom which are nice(breath of the wild is first though)

1 Like

Are those games Gimkit or actual games?

If they’re actual games, I’ll check them out in a few hours.

video games on the switch
legend of zelda

My parents are super strict they won’t let me.

Sadly…

Name: Graveyard Grind

Areas: The Graveyards, Billsburg, Oakley Mansion, Killingstown, and The Depths

Plot: You are traveling to the town Billsburg to deal with the strange occurrences in Oakley mansion, however, what you find out is the graveyard accross from the mansion is causing the mansion itself to be full of ghosts.

A spooky sort of vibe with the floor being winter grass and the aftermath of a rainstorm in a run down town.
Funny things and refrences: A pile of eggs out in the middle of nowhere, A ghost of Marley from the book Scrooge and Marley: A Christmas Story just leaving the mansion, and maybe also the ghost dog from Luigis Ghost Mansion in the graveyard :]

Mechanics: You can either talk to helpful ghosts, or turn against them and capture them using a quantum portal to send them back to their realm. A counter should be set up to count how many ghosts you have, and have a co-op or competition mode against players!

I hope this helps!

2 Likes

I like the capturing ghosts theme, however Foxy said she only wanted one ghost to consistently chase.

Maybe you could have the ghost almost be captured but escapes every time to anew abandoned location?
Or a sort of anomaly type thing where wherever its headed it changes the path slightly, or leaves a trail.

I just feel like having the ghost appear at different locations would gte the player to explore more of the map and see all the different things, while also leaving places where the ghost doesn’t go and the player has to explore themselves.

there is one ghost

2 Likes

Maybe you have day/night cycles, because I think the graphics would look amazing if you were at night and there were glowing lanterns.

1 Like

just found out I’m going to be less active on june 21-september oof
need to finish a majority of the game now ugh

1 Like

padlet=blocked
and my chromebook is being taken away during summer on june 21

1 Like

you really shouldn’t be using your chromebook on this. A guy got suspended then banned on gimkit forums and it says that on his profile now. lemme see if I can find it

tell that to half of the users on here

1 Like

that doesn’t change a thing

you can login with your account name instead of email

Anyone have ideas for statue designs?
pics help thanks!