On the Nature of a Waypoint: A Comprehensive Study On the Waypoint’s Biology and Its Place In the Community [WIP]

Then instead of yapping about it on the forums, actually improve your reading comprehension by reading more books.

7 Likes

I read all the time…I was top library book checker outer last year and as kid participated in book reading competitions for library…I just have so much 24/7 I don’t have time to sit still and think…my brain is exhausted yet I keep doing more…I really need to take a break lol.
also it was a joke for the most part…I can understand, just I’m too tired to think rn…its really late where I live idk about you.

That was rude, I see where you came from but still not cool.

There are still things not covered. Plus, bh said we can copy an idea from another guide, for example a unfinished guide that is old, but not copy it exactly.

1 Like

Actually, the community decided to end the series, because it got to the point where there was a useless guide on the camera view and a guide on “wire art” in the series.

It was basically just the fruit guide incident

1 Like

idc I sounded idiotic anyways, he had good reason…besides stuff like that sounds tame compared to what I hear in school x_x…anyways, I should get back on topic.

We making a national geographic with this one :sob:

1 Like

@Legobuilder I’m sorry that has been happening lately, my brain can get tired too a lot, and i just need a break…whenever you feel like it, you can finish the guide or do something else, school is a higher priority than gimkit ofc
feel better soon <3

and @getrithekd that was rude, we all deserve support and help rather than putting someone else down. please consider this in the future.

NOOo school is lower priority…(don’t tell my mom I said that…) anyways lets get on topic

1 Like