On the Nature of a Waypoint: A Comprehensive Study On the Waypoint’s Biology and Its Place In the Community [WIP]

This was December, still an acquaintance, the progress I made it huge! :laughing:

oof
Don’t ask how I found this.

1 Like

man navy is just too good at gkc fanart

bump for navy come back please

3 Likes

Bump!

The nature-of guides are some of my favorite!

Oh Look! I almost BUMPED into a wild waypoint!

2 Likes

Do they bite as painfully as Navy does?

1 Like

They don’t really have mouths, but it’s rumored that if you bump into their arrow, it can pop the player.

2 Likes

:0
….
Time to forum the Waypoint Extermination Organization (WEO)

4 Likes

@getrithekd I swear if you move this into devices one more time I’m gonna lobby bh to make you tl0. Please move it back, I can’t do it myself.

2 Likes

I gotchu!

4 Likes

I thought we agreed this series was supposed to be in devices, as it’s not guiding you to make anything.

I’m still a bit nervous about having a community member be a mod[1], but I think you’re handling it pretty well!

1. Power corrupts and all that… ↩︎

6 Likes

yes but there are guides about device in community made guides so why not this one too?

Nah.

1 Like

tirhej flag warrior moment
except devices

1 Like

Fluffy back already moment :>

Ik that’s why I wrote it :>>

So do you want me to move the rest of the series back to cmg?

You would have to ask everyone personally, as I only wrote this. I just personally like my posts to start and end in the same location.

7 Likes

I miss this era of guides.

1 Like

Gug…can’t even comprehend the title of this guide…my brain has gone downhill…in middle school and freshman year when I first joined, I had soo much free time, and brain capacity…then about 1-2 years later… now I’m a sophomore, so little brain capacity…these classes are a pain man, My brain needs a break…

2 Likes