On the Nature of a Teamswitcher: A Comprehensive Study On a Teamswitcher's Biology and Its Place In the Community [WIP]

man I don’t know what I’m doing
did i do this right idk

Appearance

Use

As the name suggests, the Teamswitcher device is responsible for transferring a Gim to a different team. This device, like most others, operates using wires or channels.
Warning: Using a Team Switcher to switch a Gim to the spectator team will permanently kill them! This is one of the few devices that can do so! Use with caution!

Different breeds in the wild

There are only 2 types of Teamswitchers, those being:

• Specific team switch
    Specific Team Switcher

Teamswitchers who assign a Gim to a particular team often exhibit higher levels of confidence as they possess a clear understanding of the necessary actions to be taken.

WARNING: IF THIS TYPE OF TEAM SWITCHER IS SET TO “SPECTATOR” IT WILL KILL THE TARGETED GIM!

• Random team switch
    Random Team Switcher

The Teamswitchers who choose to send a Gim to a random team typically exhibit more timidity and behave as if they are facing immense pressure when deciding which team should be the recipient of the Gim.
Please note that this type of team switcher is unable to kill Gims.

“A wild Teamswitcher has been spotted!”

Interactions with other devices

The Teamswitcher device is designed to communicate with various other devices, with the Button and the Zone being the most frequently used ones. The Zone acts as a messenger for the Teamswitcher, providing instructions on how to handle a Gim entering or exiting that particular Zone. On the other hand, the Button can either send a wire pulse or send a channel signal to the Teamswitcher, enabling it to assign the Gim to a different team when pressed.

ok guys we need to work together to finish this so yeah here are stuff we can do (or not its ok)
Images
Proofread
Appearance
Anything else I missed

10 Likes

Nice guide @vqnillaxx! I must say that is the longest title i have seen for a guide. lol

5 Likes

Can I Add Pictures For The Team Switcher?

1 Like

sure

1 Like

This is cool!
(i agree with wolftechnology lol- this has a rlly long title)

2 Likes

I Added Them. (idk why i’m replying late)

3 Likes

Nice guide, but another one? If you’re making one of these guides, you gotta have real, drawn pictures.

back in the day, when we had 2 of these guides, those were the good days

2 Likes

Oh Ok. Next Time, I’ll Make It Completely Drawn By Me.

1 Like

Nice :+1: real art is good art

1 Like

Let Me Try To Make One Right Now

1 Like

Here Is My Hand-Drawn Team Switcher

3 Likes

@vqnillaxx, could you finish this please? seems dry…

OK, I swear, that was my last post, going to sleep now

1 Like

i will try

2 Likes

“A wild teamswitcher has been spotted!”
“A wild team switcher in its natural habitat!”

3 Likes

So do spectator team switchers just kill the players?

1 Like

you can’t turn back

2 Likes

Well you can’t pull them out of spectator so…

2 Likes

WAIT YOU CAN???

they can un-alive people as well

I know that I could have used the word resurrect

1 Like

that sounds ominous lol

1 Like

That’s kinda their main use case.

1 Like